Escambia County School District is now offering a secure site for former students and corporations to access transcripts, student records, and education verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
TRACK EXISTING ORDER: Click Here
Please note the information below:
- All records are fulfilled electronically whenever possible. If you need records mailed please indicate that in the Special Instructions section on the form.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM-4:30 PM). District offices will be closed on Fridays during the summer.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for processing. If there is a problem in locating your information, you will be contacted via email.
- A four dollar convenience fee will be added to each transaction.
- Currently enrolled students of Escambia County School District will need to request records from the school in which your child is presently enrolled. Please do not request records for the District Records Department.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Mandatory Microfilm Fee for Records Request Prior to 1994.
If your request is for information prior to 1994, you must pay this fee. Not doing so will result in your request being delayed until you have paid this fee. This is a $5 fee for research prior to 1997. Please add this item to your order if your LCS withdrawal was prior to 1997. If you do not select this box, you may have to submit an additional order and select the mandatory fee box.
|ESE Information (last IEP only)||$4.00|
|ACT Test Score (Unofficial Copy)(2009 and later)||$4.00|
|SAT Score (Unofficial Copy)(2009 and later)||$4.00|
|FCAT Score (2012-2014)||$4.00
|FSA Scores (2015 and later)||$4.00|
|Verification of Name||$7.00
|Verification of Birth Date||$7.00
|Immunization Record (1982 and later)||$5.00
|Verification of Diploma and Graduation||$7.00
|Cumulative Folder consists of (Transcripts, Immunizations, Test Scores, Verification of Diploma and Graduation and ESE Information (If applicable)|
|Official Transcript (for colleges/universities only, requires uploading a signed release)||$20.00|
|Verification of Graduation (corporations only, delivered via email)||$20.00
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible. All electronic records can be downloaded and sent electronically to 3rd parties where they can verifiy the record for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html. You are responsible for ensuring that the receiving party will accept 'electronic' copies of your records.
We cannot provide GEDs, ACT/SAT Scores prior to 2009, or Immunizations for those who have graduated prior to 1982.
To request a GED Transcript, please call 850-245-0449
Duplicate Diplomas are NOT provided. For proof of graduation, please order a Official Transcript or Verification of Diploma and Graduation.
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
District offices will be closed Fridays during the summer.